Rip or Backup DVD/Blu-ray to H.265(HEVC) on Windows 10
Why need to find a Blu-ray Ripper on Windows 10?
Though Windows 10 is Microsoft's all new operating system and free upgraded for a year before 29, July, 2016. And it support from PCs to Phones, Xbox to IoT (internet of things), bring us much better performacce, such as: The satrt menu, Windowed Windows Store apps, Cortanna, The Edge browser...
While, something frustrating is that Microsoft has removed the support for DVD and Blu-ray playback in Windows 10. So, for a entire DVD/Blu-ray fans, the top prority is find a DVD/Blu-ray Ripper to rip or backup DVD/Blu-ray on Windows 10.
The good news is that Windows 10 gets native support for MKV and High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC). In this article we focus on ripping and backuping Blu-ray/DVD to HEVC on Windows 10.
Why HEVC not others for Windows 10?
Now that Windows 10 support for High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), why it supported? And it enough to get us better-looking Blu-ray?
HEVC, know as H.265, is the new successor to Advanced Video Coding (AVC), also known as H.264, which is one of the compression schemes used by Blu-ray. The idea of HEVC is to offer the same level of picture quality as AVC, but with better compression, so there's less data to deal with. In a word, HEVC provide higher quality but in smaller size.
Has mentioned above, Windows 10 lets you play H.265 files without a third-party application, why not rip and back up your Blu-ray and DVD into HEVC?
Blu-ray Ripper with H.265 features for Windows 10
Commercial Blu-ray has copy protection than any other format around, as a professional and powerful all-in-one Blu-ray Ripper, Brorsoft support H.265/HEVC output video format, you can rip and backup commercial encrypted Blu-ray as well as DVD to H.265/HEVC with only few clicks on Windows 10.
|Brorsoft makes the most of the NVIDIA CUDA technology and AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) to extremely accelerate Blu-ray to MP4 or another format conversion by using H.264or H.265 codec. (learn more...)
With a PC running on a CUDA-enabled Graphics card, or an AMD graphics card with AMD APP technology, the conversion speed of Brorsoft is about 5-6X faster than before.
- Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper totally compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 2000.
- Brorsoft will updating Blu-ray Ripper to supported the latest Blu-ray until the Blu-ray movie have no Blu ray AACS encryption, region codes, BD+ and even any MKB copy protection.
- Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper outputs H.265/HEVC video with HD standards.
- It provide select the preset format for your devices like Andorid Phones, Apple devices, Game consoles, NLEs.
- It could convert 2D to 3D to output 3D movies for you to freely enjoy 3D movies with your computer or any portable players on the go.
- It also enables you to select the proper subtitle available or add the subtitle totally in your own language.
- Video editing features are provided: trim video length, crop video size, adjust videoeffect, watermark, and merge several videos into one for complete enjoyment etc.
- Fast processing of this Blu ray Ripper: multi-thread process withaccelerated disc-reading speed via NVIDIA CUDA graphic card acceleration technology, and advanced video&audio synchronization technology.
- Batch-convert mode and after-done actions are available for choice.
Guide: Rip or Backup DVD/Blu-ray to H.265(HEVC) on Windows 10
Free download, install and run Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper:
Step 1. Load Blu-ray / DVDmovies
Launch the the Blu-ray Ripper. Click the disc-like button to load your Blu-ray/DVD movies. The Blu-ray/DVD titles and chapters will be listed on the program within a few seconds. You can also import movies files from Blu-ray/DVD folder.
Note: Before loading Blu-ray content, a BD drive is needed and pls keep networked.
Tip: You need to click the settings and then enable acceleration options as below to speed up ripping processing.
Step 2. Set output format
Click on Format bar, select "Common Video" or "HD Video" from the format list and in submenu you can find "H.265 Video(*.mp4)". The hit on the small folder icon to specify an output folder.
Tip: If you wanna some advanced settings, you can click "Settings" icon to adjust the video, audio parameters bitare, frmae size(you can set suitable frame size or screen resolution for playback on different devices, such as 3840*2160 for your 4K TV if it support HEVC playback), frame rate, sample rate, audio channel, etc.
Plus, you can click "Edit" button to do some editing work cropping, trimming, settings effect, adding subtitles.
Step 3. Start conversion
Click "Convert" button and the program will rip Blu-ray movies to H.265 mp4 video immediately. You can easily find the output files in the output folders once the conversion is done.
Now you the Blu-ray/DVD movie have been ripped into HEVC on your Windows 10 PC, for ripping or playback the Blu-ray/DVD in other format or for other portable devices, please turn to:
Convert DVD to MP4, M4V and MOV on Mac
Convert Blu-ray to MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, MPEG, M4V, WMV...
Rip Blu-ray for playback with Android Tablet/Phone
Convert/Rip Blu-ray movies to MP4/MKV for NAS streaming
Want to backup, touch up, play and share your Blu-ray/DVD movies anywhere and anytime? Turn to DVD Ripping Tips or Blu-ray Ripping Tips for ripping Blu-ray/DVD to all popular video and audio format.
If you also wanna convert some video files like XAVC - S/L/I, AVCHD, MTS/M2TS, FLV, WMV, MOD, MOV, TiVo, etc on Windows 10 or other media devices, you can apply this professional all-in-one tool Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate.