Best DVD Ripper & Copier for macOS High Sierra
macOS High Sierra is about deep technologies that provides a platform for future innovation while also introducing new technologies to make the Mac more reliable, capable, and responsive. It also supports latest HEVC/H.265 Video coding, which makes your 4K/1080P videos streaming better and takes up less space on your Mac. For DVD collectors, it's a pity that your pervious DVD ripping tool no longer works on macOS High Sierra due to system incompatibility, then how can you rip and backup DVD movies on Mac with macOS High Sierra? Never mind, in this post you'll get the best DVD Ripper & Coper for macOS High Sierra to do this job losslessly.
Top 1. Brorsoft DVD Ripper for Mac
Brorsoft DVD ripper for Mac is the best DVD ripper & copier for macOS High Sierra that can rip/convert any (protected) DVD to 250+ popular video/audio formats on macOS High Sierra in 6X fast speed and excellent quality. With this professional yet easy-to-use DVD ripper for macOS High Sierra, you don't need to install third party codec and plug-in, just import DVD movies or titles, choose out put video format and start conversion, at the same time (DVD Copy-protection will be removed automatically).
- --Support any kinds of 2D/3D/HD DVD, Video_TS, ISO, IFO files as input
- --Convert DVD movies to 250+ popular formats such as: MOV/FLV/3GP/MP4/AVI/MKV/WMV,etc without any quality loss
- --Convert DVD to video files with optimized settings to fit your iPhone 8/X, iPhone 7/7Plus, iPad Pro, Apple TV 4K, PS3/4, Xbox 360, Galaxy Note8 and more
- --Makes 1:1 Full DVD disc copy in original file structure or directly copy DVD main movie as you like
- --Support insert SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to your DVD Movies
- --Bonus video editing function to trim unwanted video length, crop out the black bars around the movie, split large video into small parts, remove unwanted audio from video, etc
Top 2. Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac
Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac is not only capable to deal with your DVD discs, but also good at ripping Blu-rays and converting multimedia data such as 4K XAVC/XAVC-S, MXF, MTS, MKV, MOV, 3GP, etc. to 250+ popular formats on macOS High Sierra and previous.
- --Convert Videos, Blu-ray & DVD movies to H.265/HEVC MP4/MOV/FLV/3GP/MP4/AVI/MKV/WMV,etc without any quality loss.
- --Convert 2D/3D Blu-ray & DVD to 3D Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI for your 3D TV, VR Headset.
- --Backup Blu-ray/DVD entire movies in original file structure or directly copy Blu-ray/DVD main movie on Mac.
- --Edit videos flexibly by adusting output video codec, bit rate, frame rate, resolution and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate and channels, etc.
- --Perfectly compatible with macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, etc.
Step-by-step to Rip, Convert and Backup DVD on macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Step 1. Load DVD Movies
Install and launch the best DVD Ripper for macOS High Sierra, simply click “Load dics” to import your DVD movies to the program.
Step 2. Three ways to Backup DVDs
2.1 Rip DVD to a proper format
Click Format drop-down menu, and pick up H.265 MP4, MKV, MOV, AVI formats from Common Video or HD Video list as output format.
Or you can choose other persets according to your devices.
2.2 Backup DVD Main Movie Only
Click Format bar, choose Copy > Directly Copy from the Format menu and then specify a folder to save the M2TS files from DVD discs. Then you will get the movie without any ads, trailers.
2.3 Copy Entire DVD Movies in Original Structure
Click the Copy the entire disc button to copy full DVD discs to hard drive including the menus, titles, ads, etc on your Mac.
Step 3. Start Backup DVD Movies
After you can done all settings, click the Convert button to rip/convert, backup DVD movies files on your Mac with macOS High Sierra.
Once processing is complete, your videos can be found at output folder on your Mac's Hard Drive.
Now you're able to play the converted DVD movies on your Mac, and other portable devices without hassle.